New-generational High Speed, Whole Life Technical Support
Depends On Profile
Mitsubishi PLC & Converter
metal roof roll forming machine
roof tile roll forming machine
CNC Metal Sheet Roof Cold Roll Forming Machine / Roof Tile Making Machine
Technical data of Metal roof forming machine
Q235 color steel sheet;0.3-0.7mm
About 20m / min
Main motor power: 7.5 Kw(Depend on final design)
Hydraulic station power: 2.2 Kw(Depend on final design)
Material of forming rollers
No.45 steel, plated with chrome on surface.
Material of cutter
Cr12 mould steel with quench treatment, HRC58-60
Material of shaft
High quality 45# steel, Dia. is 72mm.
Roller grinder milling.
Mitsubishi PLC & converter
Total weight of machine
About 15m×1.8m× 1.5m (Depend on final design)
Layout drawing of metal roof forming machine
Our Metal Roll Forming Machine’s advantages
1. Anti-rust roller: CNC machine tooled, Plated with 0.05mm hard chrome .
2. Heat treatment: Heat treatment for cutting frame to remove the steel stress, to avoid deformation.
3. Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment, long life time.
4. High precision: shafts for rollers are tooled by grinding machine at least twice. Rollers are CNC processed to ensure precision performance.
5. People originate: introduced Mitsubishi PLC with touch screen. Friendly man-machine interaction.
6. Excellent services: Technician can be sent to your factory to install the machine and train your workers. Lifttime services for our machines.
This series forming machine has many models for producing different, just like all kinds of roof panels, wall panels, inner liner panels and so on. The complete machine consists of decolier system, guiding system, roll forming system, cutting system, products supporter, hydraulic system and electrical control system. The panels produced by this series equipment are widely used in steel structure building. We can design and manufacture machines for forming different profiles according to your (user’s) requirement. This series of equipment has own 3 patents of utility model, included in the national key new product plan, and received the science and technology progress prize.