Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Roller Material::||45# Steel||Certification::||CE SGS ISO|
|Feed Width::||1250 Mm||Main Motor Power::||5.5 Kw|
|Processing Thickness::||1.0 Mm|
PLC Control Steel Silo Roof pre-punching Silo Roofing making machine
Steel Silo Roof has two reinforcing ribs with pre-punched connecting holes which is very convenient for installing the roof, and to guarantee the firmness, tightness and safety of the roof.
Properties and Features:
1. Long lifespan. The lifespan of the production line can reach up to 6 years or more.
2. Customize service. This roll form machine is customizable upon each client’s requirements and the characteristics of processed material.
3. Great performance.
4. Less maintenance. The maintenance cost of the Spiral Steel Silo Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Line is negligible.
5. Easy to transport.
6. Easy operation.
The Components of the Steel Silo Stiffener Roll Forming Line is listed below:
1. 5T Manual decoiler
2. Straightening & cutting machine
3. Roll forming machine
4. Punching machine
5. Hydraulic station
6. PLC control cabinet
7. Output table
Applications of the Steel Silo Stiffener Roll Forming Line:
Steel Silo Stiffener Roll Forming Line is a main component of steel silo roll forming line, which is mainly used to build the circular roof of steel silos.
feeding → transverse cutting → roll forming → punching → turn around → feeding (with unprocessed side on the front) → roll forming → punching → products collect
Note: could add cut and punch equipment based on customer’s requirement
1. Feeding width 1250mm
2. Material Galvanized sheet
3. Thickness 1.0mm
4. Main motor power 5.5kW
5. Hydraulic station power 5.5kW
6. Roller material 45# steel coated with hard chrome
7. Forming stations 14 stations
8. Forming speed 5-15m/min
9. Whole line size 12m×2.2m×1m
10. Total weight 15T
The workers should operate the roll forming line in the correct way. The instructions record the standard operating procedures.
Before using the roll forming line, the workers should check the joints, bolts, and nuts.
Finished products pics for reference