Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsCold Roll Forming Machine

C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage

We have cooperated with wuxi hengruiyang technology for 5 years. We always be supplied with perfect roll forming machine and amazing project solution.

—— Smafrica Logistica,Rangue99

We get in touch with wuxi hengruiyang technology because of my friends. I am so happy wuxi hengruiyang's machinery promotes my business.

—— Mr.sultan

As I know, wuxi hengruiyang technology won a good reputation in the world. Because of its amazing drawings , experienced R&D workers and engineer,

—— Hakan Balaman

Wuxi Hengruiyang supply high quality machines with good after service and reasonable price, who are a reliable manufacturer in China

—— Willy Desmond

We got the CU purlin machines from Wuxi Hengruiyang,this machine is very convenient to make 12 profiles in one machine, and the speed is very fast

—— Mr.Minh

I'm Online Chat Now

C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage

China C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier
C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage supplier

Large Image :  C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China, Jiangsu
Brand Name: Shenghong
Certification: CE ISO
Model Number: SH16-06-05-26

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 sets
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Container
Delivery Time: 40 days after payment
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS/ MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Use: C/Z Voltage: Customized
Production Line Speed: 12-14m/min Power: 18.5+15kw
Certification: CE/ISO Dimension(L*W*H): 9500*1400*1350mm

C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage

 

Product Description:

Working flow:

Decoiling → Feeding & Guiding → Roll forming → Cutting → Output the finished production

steel roof ibr sheet roll forming machine

Pic for your reference:

C Z Steel Profile Cold Roll Forming Machine Customized Voltage

High speed Technical parameter

High speed 50m/minute
It can produce 2 panels high speed light steel framing roll forming machinehigh speed light steel framing roll forming machine
Mould cutting high speed light steel framing roll forming machine
Servo motor high speed light steel framing roll forming machine
Two panel sizes 60/27 27/28
Roller material :Nine chromium silicon high speed light steel framing roll forming machine
Feeding width 80mm and 120mm
 

 

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification XN-C80-300 purline roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 18.5kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 15kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 18-20MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 350mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 18mm
9 Chain Size 66mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 1.5-3.2mm
12 Feeding Width 180-600mm
13 Effective width 80-300mm
14 Productivity 12-14m/min
15 Roll Station 12
16 Roller Diameter 80mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 9500×1400×1350mm
21 Total Weight 6T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Hole-Punch Device--------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----punching----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

Packaging & Shipping

Cold formed steel frame prefab steel structure building interlocking standing seam profile roll formed machine

Advantages

1.We are factory and located in Shanghai,China,offer best quality machines

 

2. Customers Design ,Size,Color&Logo are accepted.

 

3. With20 years professional manufacture experience

 

4. Prompt Delivery&Competitive Price

 

5. Main markets:Middle East, Europe, North America, Africa,Southeast Asia.

Contact Details
Wuxi Hengruiyang Technology Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Mr.wang

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)