Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Speed:||3-4m/min||Voltage:||380V, 50HZ|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||6.5*1.55*1.51m||Tile Type:||Colored Steel|
1. Aluminum building material tile roll forming machine Technical Parameters:
Place of Origin
|Type||Tile Forming Machine|
|Tile Type||Colored Glaze Steel|
|Suitable to process||GI,PPGI,Aluminum|
|Material of the cutting blade||CR12|
|Processing precision||within 1.00mm|
|Rolling material||Steel 45#|
|Rolling galvanization thickness||
|1||Suitable to process||GI,PPGI,Aluminum|
|2||Width of the plate||1200 mm/1220mm|
|5||Main moter power||4kw|
|6||Hydraulic unit power||7.5kw|
|7||Thickness of the plate||0.3-0.8mm|
|9||Diameter of the roller||Φ70mm|
|10||Voltage||380V 50Hz 3phases|
|12||Material of the cutting plate||Cr12|
|15||Control system||Panasonic PLC|
(1) Manual decoiler
Un-powered; single head;
Coil inner-diameter: 508mm
(2) Roll-Forming M/C:
Steps:13 Roller Material: 45# steel
Voltage:380V/50Hz. line speed:3-6m/min;
Rolling chromium thickness:0.05 mm
It adopts hydraulic drive and automatic location to decide the dimention and press the target products.
Stop to press, Post to press
Press tool material: 40Cr and heat-treated
(4) Cutting Mechanism
It adopts hydraulic drive and automatic location to decide the dimention and cut the target products.
Match equipment : one set of cutting tool, one hydraulic tank ,one cutter machine.
Stop to cut , Post cut cutting length tolerance: ±2mm
Cutting tool material: GCr12 with quenched treatment 60-62°C
(5) Hydraulic System
It is controlled by gear wheel oil pump. After filling the hydraulic oil into the hydraulic oil tank ,the pump drive the cutter machine to begin the cutting job.
Match equipment: a set of hydraulic tank , a set of hydraulic oil pump, two hydraulic pipes and two sets of electromagnetism valves.
Power of the oil pump: 3kw Hydraulic oil :40#
(6)Computer control cabinet :
It adopts Taida PLC to control. The target piece length is adjustable and digit of it can be adjusted
Computed mode has two modes: automatic and manual one.
One counter gauges length, pulses, and decides length
(8) Output table
It used to load the forming plate
Terms of Payment: 40% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 60% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery.
Delivery: 60 days after receipt of advance payment
Service: we send technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Roundtrip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 60USD/day.
Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee