Rack and shelf profiles are widely used in supermarket, warehouse structure etc, we can provide different sizes and shape as well as design as per customer drawings.
Rack shelf roll forming machine line is highly integrated by uncoiling, leveling, forming, cutting off, punching, receiving and related process. The whole production line is controlled by PCL program . Operators can select a preset program to run the whole line automatically by using touch screen. The methods of operation include automatic control,manual control,separate operation and emergency stop .
Version to design
Decoiler → Feeding&leveling → Punching → Roll forming →Hydraulic cutting-off→Run-out table
1. Materials to form: According to the customers’ requirement Used for 200mm-600mm (one-sided slide-able, adjustable by electric)
2. Forming steps: About 18 steps
3. Material of rollers:GCr15 steel, precision-machined, high frequency quenching HRC58-62, diameter of rollers: ＞￠150
4. Material of main shaft : 45# high quality steel (diameter＞￠50)
5. Chains’ material: 45# steel, high frequency quenching, circular pitch: 38.1; number of teeth: 13
6. Cutting: Hydraulic cutting; quenching HRC58-62
7. Electronic control: PLC control
8. Dimension of machine: 12000mmX2000mmX900mm
9. Drive system: Chain drive, 7.5KW main motor power, working speed: 3-15m/min;
10. Welding structure: material of fixed beam and walking beam: hot-rolled steel, the base and rack are be gantry planer processing after welded, work platform is not allowed stress deformation; main machine table-board’s plainness ＜2mm/1000mm
11. Parts: Slide: imported from Japan; bearing: Zhonghang Brand of Harbin
12. Punching: Punching the holes at the press machine before forming the shapes
13. Bending: Bending after the hydraulic cutting
PLC control box
Hydraulic pump station
Hydraulic punching device
Production support table
1. The shelf can make full use of the warehouse space, improve the utilization rate of the storage capacity and expand the storage capacity.
2. The goods stored in the shelves are non-extruded, and the loss of materials is small, which can completely guarantee the functions of the materials themselves and reduce the loss of goods.
3. Goods in storage shelves are easily accessible, easy to count and measure, and can be first-in, first-out.