The shutter door is a door or window that consists of a number of horizontal bars (or sometimes strip or mesh systems) that are hinged together. On the door, the action may be maneuverable. It provides weather protection and protects windows from vandalism and burglary.
Rolling shutter doors have many applications, including vans, garages, kitchens, schools, prisons and warehouse doors. In some parts of the world, rolling shutters are subsidized by local governments due to inherent safety concerns. In areas that are frequently exposed to inclement weather, the rolling door is used as an insulation method and the window can be protected from hail damage.
Version to design
Uncoiler --Leveling -- Roll forming-- Hydraulic cutting -- Output table
1. Materials to form shutter door: 0.7-1.2mm galvanized coils,
2. Feeding width: 184mm
3. Forming steps: about 27 stations
4. Material of rollers: Cr40 steel precision-machined, high frequency quenching HRC58-62
5. Material of main shaft : 45# high quality steel (diameter＞￠50)
6. Chains’ material: 45# steel, high frequency quenching, circular pitch:38.1; number of teeth: 13
7. Cutting: hydraulic cutting; quenching HRC58-62
8. Electronic control: PLC control Panasonic Brand