High Grade Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine For Making Ridge Capping
Final Products ( Roof tiles ) Features
1. A stylish and attractive design, giving the apperance of a traditional roof tile.
2. Resistant to frost, heat, hail and gales ; 100% waterproof, thanks to the lateral run-off channel on each sheet for several models.
3. The raw material can be in different color, elegant and noble looking. It is widely used as the garden like factory, hotel, exhibition, villa, civil construction etc.
1. Precise forming.
2. High-solid forming stand guarantees the good and uniform quality of final products
3. The operation automatically minimizes the tolerance of cutting length.
Colored and galvanized steel sheet (Q235)
10~12m / (cutting time is not included)
≤±2.5mm ( length ≤5000mm )
≤±3.0mm (5000mm <length ≤10000mm)
Main motor power: 3Kw
Hydraulic station power: 3Kw
3 tons manual un-coiler
Max. capacity: 3000kgs; Inner Dia.: 508mm
Main roller quantity
Around 11 stands
Type of cutting
Roll-formed and length-set cutting
380V 3phase 50HZ or as customers' requirements
Main body dimension
Components and Function
Coil Feeding Equipment Consists of one uncoiler with capacity of 3000kgs and its base. The mandrel can expand or shrink. With separate button to make the mandrel roll.
Guiding Equipment Adopting guiding bar and sliding block to control the width and position of the steel sheet. The coil is guided in the correct position and passed to the roll forming equipment.
Roll forming system The main frame of machine is welded separately and the outside wall is connected by screw after being roto-blasted on the surface. The rollers with quenched treatment after being machined by the exact machining tool.
Hydraulic Station Supplies the initial power to the cuter through a closed oil tank. It is off without cutting, which can save the power.
PLC Control Panel Main parts imported from Mitsubishi. The operation is easy and steady and can be choose operation by manual or automatically.
Decoiling the Sheet—→Sheet Guiding—→Film Covering—→Roll Forming—→Measure Lengh —→ Cutting the Panel—→Panels to the Supporter.
1. Main machine
2. Manual/hydraulic decoiler
3. Hydraulic system
4. PLC computer controlling system
5. Forming cutter
6. Run out table (3 units)
7. User's manual in English