Mobile Kspan Roll Forming Machine With suitable Span 6-35m Auto-feed
I Main technical data
1 Mounting dimension: 8900mm x 2230mm x 2300mm
2 Total weight: about 8000kg
3 Control system: electric control
4 Main forming unit driving motor power: 7.5kW
5 Bending motor power: 3+1.5+1.5 kW
6 Seaming motor power: 1.1+1.1kW
7 Material of rollers: 45# steel, quenched HRC 55-65
8 Material of roller shafts: 45# steel, adjusted
9 Material of cutting blade: Cr12mov
10 Stand of rollers: 13+1steps
11 Forming speed: 15m/min
12 Bending speed: 13m/min
13 Seaming speed: 16m/min
1 Rollers are made of good steel, coated with rigid chrone.
2 There is brake system on de-coiler, if the machine stop suddenly, the de-coiler can be stopped accordingly.
3 Mobile Arch span machine includes 20 more wider rollers than other supplier’s machine, which can make the appearance of finished arch more beautiful.
4 Mobile arch span machine’s rollers and shafts are connected with pin inside and screw outside, and with reinforcing design on both sides of rollers, which can fix the rollers and shafts tightly without deformation.
5 Gear, Sprocket driving from superior workmanship.
6 Adopt car rear axle as the axle of machine, with size of 825-16 tires, can load more and has better impact resistance and damping effect.
7 10mm thicknesssmooth impeller, produced by CNC machining center.
8 Chassis : Raw material is from CHINA An Steel Factory. One whole steel bar without any joint can keep mobile machine without deformation.
III Description of the machine
This super span machine is developed by ourselves with technology similar to ABM MIC-240 forming machine. It is comprised of mechanical expansion decoiler, straight panel forming unit, hydraulic mould cutting device, curving panel forming unit, control system, hydraulic system, run-out racks for straight and curve panels and all other accessories. All parts are installed on a mobile chassiss. So it is suitable for site working
IV Buildup and spares
1. Decoiler for coils
2. Straight panel forming unit
3. Curving panel forming unit
4. Electric control system
5. Electric mould cutter
6. Two manual clamps (for clamping the beginning seam lock between two curved panels)
7. Small C chanel bending machine
8. Lifting clamps, 8 sets
9. Lifting steeve, two pieces
10. Lock seaming machine
11. Run-out racks for straight panel and curving panel: each 8 pcs enough for 36m span
12. Bearings for roller stands of straight panel forming mschine: two pieces
13. Driving chains: two pieces
14. Hand scissors: one piece (for cutting beginning terminal of color coils)
15. Hand clamps (for clamping curved panels to let seamer seam two panels together): 4 pieces